Please read these terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions”) carefully as they form a legally binding agreement between persons who use the Site (the “Users”, including yourself as a “User”) and Bav Tailor Ltd (“The Company”). If you proceed to use this website (the “Site”), you are agreeing to all of the Terms and Conditions, including our Expected Code of Conduct (as set out below).
1. This Site is maintained by Bav Tailor to provide Users with an avenue to receive and exchange information as well as communicate with each other. Please feel free to browse this Site.
2. The Site and its content (which includes, but is not limited to, information, advice, recommendations, letters, messages, comments, posts, text, graphics, software, music, sound, photographs, videos, data and other materials, collectively referred to as “Content”) are designed to comply with British laws and regulations and are intended for use by persons residing in UK. Bav Tailor makes no representation that any information contained in this Site is relevant or appropriate to persons residing in other locations.
3. This Site offers you the option of viewing information about the Bav Tailor clothing collection. If you choose to view this information, you are accepting that Bav Tailor is supplying this information at your individual request for informational purposes.
4. Once you have completed the newsletter subscription process at this Site, you would have specified a username and a password. You must ensure that you keep your username and password in a safe and secure place and that you do not disclose them to anyone. You will be fully responsible for all activities, which occur under your username and password. It is your responsibility to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your username and password or any other breach of security as soon as you become aware of it. We reserve the right to require members to amend their usernames and passwords if necessary for security reasons.
5. All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that notification emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else’s email address, or with temporary email addresses, may be closed without notice. We may require Users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address. We reserve the right to close accounts if any User is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple Bav Tailor accounts, or if a non-Bav Tailor-based User pretends to be a Bav Tailor -based User, or disrupts any of our services in any way.
6. Use of this Site is at your own risk. Bav Tailor makes no representations about the suitability of the information contained in this Site for any purpose. Neither Bav Tailor nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. This includes damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you ‘as is’ without any warranties as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
7. The copyright to the Content of this Site belongs to Bav Tailor. Users may download materials for their own personal, non-commercial use, provided all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact. The copying, redistribution, re-posting, publication, adaptation or alteration of any part of this Site for any public or commercial purposes is prohibited without written prior permission from Bav Tailor. When you transmit or post any material to or on this Site, you grant to us non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, fully sub-licensable royalty free license under your copyright and other intellectual property rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from or display or distribute that material worldwide via the Site, or in any way without any duty at all to account to you. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any material posted on the Site. This means that you (and not we) have full responsibility for the material submitted, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, and ensuring that it does not breach anyone’s intellectual property rights or is used in breach of confidence.
8. The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered or unregistered trademarks of Bav Tailor. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of Bav Tailor. Your use of the Trademarks and Content of the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Bav Tailor will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in its Trademarks, the Site and its Content to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal sanctions.
9. A variety of Content is available on the Site. Some of the Content is provided by Bav Tailor and other Content is provided by Users, such as User opinions and views provided via question or answer posts. Bav Tailor strives to keep the Content that we post on the Site accurate, complete, and up-to-date, but we cannot guarantee, and are not responsible for, the accuracy, integrity, quality, completeness, timeliness or that it will not be objectionable to you, of any Content whether provided by ourselves or by Users. In order to ensure everyone can get the most out of this Site please read and abide by our Expected Code of Conduct (as set out below).
10. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Bav Tailor. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission elsewhere on the Site. Unauthorised use of images may violate copyright, trademark and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
11. Personal information voluntarily submitted to Bav Tailor via the Site, such as interactive registration may be used by Bav Tailor for the purposes of providing goods and services that best suit your needs and interests. It may also be used internally to assess the function of the Site and the needs of our customers. By providing such information, you expressly consent to Bav Tailor using your personal information in this way.
12. Bav Tailor advises that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, postal address, home address or email address, or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified) in any Bav Tailor community. Bav Tailor is not responsible for any subsequent actions or events resulting from such personal information being voluntarily revealed by you.
13. This Site may contain links to other sites. Bav Tailor is not responsible for the content of any other site or for on-going review of other sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by Bav Tailor. Your linking to any other sites is at your own risk. Bav Tailor encourages you to be aware when you leave the Site and to read the terms and conditions of these third party sites. These Terms and Conditions apply solely to information collected by Bav Tailor on this Site. Hyper-linking to this Site, in any manner, is not permitted without Bav Tailor ‘s written permission.
14. Bav Tailor does not represent or warrant that this Site, or any site to which ours is linked, will be accessible or available on a timely basis, or that access to the same will be uninterrupted or error free.
15. Bav Tailor reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Site at any time. The information published on this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Bav Tailor may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) described herein at any time.
16. Bav Tailor may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions. Bav Tailor will give reasonable notice to you of any such revisions and seek your acceptance of such revisions where necessary.
17. Bav Tailor reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Expected Code of Conduct
1. We do not control, screen or edit any Content provided by Users that is posted to or from or made available on the Site. However, we reserve the right, but not the obligation, in our sole discretion and for any reason, to pre-screen, edit, refuse to accept or remove or move any Content which has been transmitted to, from, via, or posted on this Site by a User.
2. In consideration of Bav Tailor using your contribution on the Site, you warrant that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any British laws, that you have the right to give Bav Tailor permission to use it, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under the age of 16.
3. You are not permitted to use this Site, or any of our services, for any reason or purpose which is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, harmful, abusive, invasive of another’s privacy or generally objectionable under any applicable laws. In particular, you are not permitted to transmit anything which, in our opinion, harms our business or offends other Users.
Pictures, videos, statements or opinions made in this website are strictly that of the contributors’ and do not in any way reflect the position of Bav Tailor. We do not condone and reject all slanderous, defamatory, obscene, violent, abusive, threatening and harassing comments in this website. We would appreciate if all users to practice basic courtesy and respect others’ viewpoints. Bav Tailor is not responsible for the accuracy of claims, information, images, videos, advice or comments posted by all users, and anything contained in links to third-party content or websites. To the extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for any loss suffered as a result of or in relation to the use of this information and exclude any liability, including any liability for negligence, for any loss, including indirect or consequential damages arising from or in relation to the use of this information.