WELCOME TO BAV TAiLOR’S PRIVACY PROMISE
Welcome to BAV TAILOR’S Privacy Promise. We have updated our policies according to the GDPR regulation.
BAV TAILOR LTD [ the “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”] respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) or when you otherwise provide personal data to us via other means (such as over the telephone or in person) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Please read our privacy promise carefully to get a clear understanding of how we collect, use, protect or otherwise handle your Personally Identifiable Information in accordance with our website and app.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or app?
When ordering or registering on our app, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect personal data?
We collect information from you by the following means:
- when you enter information on our website (including by way of cookies /app or in person;
- when you register for an account on our website or subscribe for other services, contests, special events or our mailing list;
- when you connect with us (whether in writing, by email, by telephone, social media or otherwise) to request technical support or other client care support;
- when you purchase a product from us;
- when you post content on our social media pages;
- when you participate in polls, surveys and questionnaires.
How do we process your personal data?
We may use the information we collect from you for the following:
- to personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- to send you promotional and marketing materials, notifications, updates and exclusive news;
- to provide you with access to our products and services and fulfilling product purchases; including recording your purchase history and administering your account with us;
- to improve our client experience, product offer and services by providing internal training and for various other internal uses;
- for any correspondence from you including enquiries, comments, complaints and technical problems;
- administering any polls, services, questionnaires, contests, or special events which you may have subscribed to.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions.
We do not use Malware Scanning
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off it won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless otherwise notified to you or agreed between you and us.
From time to time, we will also need to share personal data with the following types of third-party service providers who we engage to provide services which facilitate our business and who may need to process your personal data to the extent necessary to provide those services such as:
- Email Service Platforms such as MailChimp to send newsletters or brand news, because it is trustworthy and efficient. Neither us nor MailChimp will ever spam you. You can read their privacy policies here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/ and their legal terms on their webpage: https://mailchimp.com
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.Opting out:
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
- Retail management and payment processing, logistics and point of sale services.
- Credit reference and fraud prevention services.
- Other third parties approved by you, such as your social media sites that are linked your BAV TAILOR client account.
We endeavour to ensure that any third-party engaged by us who processes your personal data has policies and procedures in place to ensure compliance with the Data Protection Legislation.
We may share your personal information with third parties where we are required to do so by law or regulation (such as in connection with an investigation of fraud or other legal enquiry) or in connection with other legal proceedings (including where we believe that your actions violate applicable laws, or any usage guidelines for specific products or services, or threaten the rights, property, or safety of our Company, our users, or others.
We hereby acknowledge that in collecting your personal details as stated in the previous provision, we respect your privacy and are committed to treating any information that we obtain about you with as much care as possible and in a manner that is compliant with all applicable data protection legislation including the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and any national implementing laws in relation to the same (collectively, “Data Protection Legislation”).
We agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Once this privacy promise is created, we will add a link to it on our home page or as a minimum, on the first significant page after entering our website.
Our Privacy Promise link includes the word ‘Privacy’ and can easily be found on the page specified above.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honour Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioural tracking
Children Online Privacy Protection Act
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles [FIPPs] and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- send you additional information related to your product and/or service
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Your rights as a data subject
Subject to any conditions or requirements set out in the relevant Data Protection Legislation, you may have some or all of the following rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you:
- the right to request a copy of your personal data held by us;
- the right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data held by us. You can update and amend your personal profile through the “My Account” section of the website. You can deactivate your account, or amend any personal data which cannot be modified online, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- the right to request that we erase the personal data we hold about you;
- the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data;
- the right to have your personal data transferred to another organisation;
- the right to object to certain types of processing of your personal data by us, and
- the right to complain.
Storage and retention of your personal data
We will endeavour to store your data for as long as is required to provide you with the goods and services that you have requested from us, but may retain your personal data for the following:
- our need to perform any agreements between you and us (including order fulfilment and continued provision of our services);
- our need to answer any queries or resolve any problems you may have;
- your continued consent to receive marketing and other emails and communications from us;
- our need to comply with legal requirements (e.g. relating to record keeping).
If you require us to delete your account, we will take steps to delete all the personal data we hold about you once it is no longer necessary for us to hold it (e.g. to fulfil any outstanding orders, resolve disputes, or as is permitted by applicable law or regulation).
For as long as we do store your data, we will endeavour to safeguard personal data. However, no system can be 100% reliable. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third-party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide to us. In addition, you are responsible for maintaining the strength and confidentiality of your login credentials. We will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable if we have reason to believe that there has been a personal data breach by us (or your personal data held by us) which could adversely affect your rights and freedoms.
By accepting the terms of this policy, you give the Company your express, freely given consent to process any of your personal data in accordance with the terms of this policy.
You may withdraw your consent given under this paragraph (in whole or in part) at any time by contacting email@example.com
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the unsubscribe link displayed at the bottom of the email where applicable.
Connect with us
This policy is intended to be communicated to you in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible manner, but we appreciate that you may have queries or want to seek clarification as to its terms. Please do not hesitate to contact us via email and we will endeavour to respond as soon as possible – email@example.com